Mimi came up with a game for us: http://mog.com/Hello_Mimi/blog/230581
I love games! Here are the instructions from her post:
Step 1: Put your music player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line (or so, some are hard) from the first 21 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone guess what SONG AND ARTIST the lines come from (No lyric hunting! That is cheating!).
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: After doing the 1st 21, listen to one more random song and post it as your title.
- I won't sing your algebra. I won't sing anything. Notwist - "Alphabet" (WTG, deg5000)
- I'm working on my backwards walk. Frightened Rabbit - "Backwards Walk" (WTG, Anna)
- You take the time to cut my head off.
- Who be in a Japanese restaurant, eating sushi, drinking saki? It's me . . .
- She said . . . She said . . . She said she could tempt me, both in rooms full and empty. Tricky - "She Said" (WTG, Anna)
- Cowardice muscles turn to tourture. The waking time is low.
- The community is sick. (Please believe.) And the community is blind. (In love and hope.)
- Yeah! Wa-ho! There's something in the air. Digitalism - "Pogo" (WTG, Anna)
- As if in a dream only one man can know, he tastes the dirt; he chews the dirt.
- I used to be so proud of thinking I was such a liar.
- Sample: [Funky life?] I've been told, "all that glitters is not gold."
- After all the words we sing, I've got my eyes on the machine.
- Found your mittens behind a box of pictures.
- Morning scatters in and I am steady like a drug, feeling out this one.
- [after intro] Hey, you, get off my cloud! You don't know me, and you don't know my style.
- The roof is leaking rust, disintegrates, and dust.
- Things are feeling thin. Well, I know. I know.
- Sometimes it's hard to be a woman, giving all your love to just one man.Dresden Dolls - "Stand by Your Man" [Live Tammy Wynette cover] (WTG, yummygatalover.)
- He led you to this hiding place. His lightening threats spun silver tongues.
- Well, everybody is waiting for everybody to get out.
- The moon hangs high in August sky. All questions cease where answers lie.