Jan 29, 2007

Podcast the first; 2006 the second

One of my New Year's resolutions was to do more with this blog, and today's post is another step in that direction. Continuing the collection of tracks found on my first 2006 mix, my first podcast features some of 2006's best songs from the year's best albums. This time you'll hear:

  1. Neko Case "Maybe Sparrow"
  2. The Streets "The Hardest Way to Make an Easy Living"
  3. Midlake "Roscoe"
  4. Margot & the Nuclear So & So's "Quiet as a Mouse"
  5. TV on the Radio "I Was a Lover"
  6. Ghostface Killah "Back Like That" (feat. Ne-Yo)
  7. The Dresden Dolls "Mandy Goes to Med School"
  8. Liars "It Fit When I Was a Kid"
  9. Lupe Fiasco "He Say She Say" (feat. Sarah Green & Gemini)
  10. Arctic Monkeys "Perhaps Vampire is a Bit Strong But . . ."
  11. The Rapture "Whoo! Alright Yeah . . . Uh Huh"
Download the Podcast

If you enjoy the songs, please buy some downloads or an album. Support live music.

Your feedback is encouraged and appreciated.

To be continued . . .

(If you want any of the old mixes you missed, let me know.)

No comments: